Ett svenskt cannabisforum Forums Coffeeshopen Bildbanken Super Lemon Haze LST 1200W HPS

• crazy_k

2011-03-28 at 08:05

@Fritz wrote:

Ser bra ut det där! :P

What he said. :P

• humlan

2011-03-29 at 07:59

Looking good my friend, nice that it rolling again. Now just wait again ;)
    Cheers!

• honeyb

2011-03-29 at 08:39

Tack för alla härliga bilder! Jag har en fråga, jag är lite noob hehe och har köpt Canna terra flores och canna pk 13/14. Du säger att du använder biobizz och är mycket nöjd. Då vill jag veta, har du använt Canna?

Fortsatt lycka till!

Cheers

• marijane

2011-03-29 at 15:27

Close call!!!

So today i woke up this morning as usual. Noticed the lights weren’t on….strange, as they should be on most of the time (18/6)

So i checked the timer….hmmm looked ok to me. Checked the lights, no problems there. Then i checked the power cables. WOW! All i can say is DO NOT USE CHEAP POWER CABLES AND CORDS!!!! <

Seriously!!!

I’m extremely lucky i was home at the time or i’m almost certain my apartment would have burned down. The entire inside of the extension cord had been burned away and melted, the splitter was completely destroyed and burned and melted to a crisp. The pic shows the extension cable, the splitter looked much much worse, threw it away before i took a pic unfortunately.

Smelled of burning plastic like hell in my room. I’ve since switched to a different outlet and cable, and unplugged the intake ventilation fan to try and reduce the amount of power running through the cables. Very very serious problem. Most likely my light cycle has gotten all fucked up as well, considering just switching to the bloom cycle immediately. Hoping none of them herm from the stress.

On a side note:
    The babies are looking great :)

@HoneyB wrote:

Tack för alla härliga bilder! Jag har en fråga, jag är lite noob hehe och har köpt Canna terra flores och canna pk 13/14. Du säger att du använder biobizz och är mycket nöjd. Då vill jag veta, har du använt Canna?

Fortsatt lycka till!

Cheers

Never used Canna. Supposed to be very good stuff for growing cannabis, lol hence the name :P

A general rule of thumb tho. Dont listen to the “recommended dose” for the nutrients. Its almost always way too strong. Try adding first 1/4 of the recommended dose, then wait for the reaction and slowly add more until u find the balance. Usually u wanna wait a good 3 weeks or more until adding any nutrients at all ;)

• marijane

2011-03-31 at 15:57

little pic update.

as u can see, the bigger ladies are getting a bit of yellowing on the bottom leaves. meaning i’ll be starting with stronger nutes next watering. not much more to say that that.

happy smokin!

• budweisser

2011-03-31 at 16:19

Use wires made for construction sites, I think they can withstand 10-15A

PS: WOULD be a good idea to wipe the exif data off your images!

• marijane

2011-03-31 at 19:31

@BudWeisser wrote:

Use wires made for construction sites, I think they can withstand 10-15A

PS: WOULD be a good idea to wipe the exif data off your images!

ah thank…ye i cant find those nice industrial cords where i live…might just order a few off the net.

umm what info should i wipe. just checked, nothing really that could get me busted…..as far as i can tell. explain pls?

• Vikingenmedstil

2011-04-01 at 07:55

Sweet, finally a Sativa enthusiast like myself!

They look magnificent! But use other fertilizers than Hesi, their fertilizers and nutrition products are not to be trusted according to many industrial growers I know. Gold Label is better as you said, you just have to blend it right so you don’t feed them to much, gluttony never pays off ;)

This i’m going to follow continously =]

Good luck!

Best Regards // Viking with style ;)

• growyp

2011-04-01 at 08:31

Ser ju helt strålande ut!
    Länge leve Super Lemon Haze

• SirStoned

2011-04-01 at 08:40

GOT DAMN LOW THIS GROW!

So simpel, and good looking! keep up the good work!

• marijane

2011-04-09 at 08:42

Little update!

Started the bloom cycle on friday, we’ll be seeing some big changes very soon :)

U can see the bad plant in these pics in the front row, a crap seed so i cant do much about her. At least she’s *trying* to grow :P

Sweet, finally a Sativa enthusiast like myself!

They look magnificent! But use other fertilizers than Hesi, their fertilizers and nutrition products are not to be trusted according to many industrial growers I know. Gold Label is better as you said, you just have to blend it right so you don’t feed them to much, gluttony never pays off

Yea starting to think Hesi isnt so good either….but for now it’ll do i guess.

• p.green

2011-04-09 at 09:15

alltid roligt att se någon som har en stor odling, men man blir lite avensjuck

• marijane

2011-04-09 at 16:51

@p.green wrote:

alltid roligt att se någon som har en stor odling, men man blir lite avensjuck

Yea thats why i got started too….saw a great growlog and said “well shit i can do that too!” and the rest is history as they say.

Not really that big of a grow tho, thinking of moving into a nicer apartment then filling this place top to bottom with weed. Thinking i could probably fit a good 100 plants in here, maybe more. But thats just a pipe dream i think 😆

• p.green

2011-04-09 at 21:08

haha man kan alltid drömma, måste lukta som fan med så många planter.

• Vincent

2011-04-09 at 21:13

Ser awesome ut! Fast hade gärna sett några strains från Mr Nice eller Mandala! :D

Page 3 of 4