Ett svenskt cannabisforum Forums Coffeeshopen Bildbanken Super Lemon Haze LST 1200W HPS

• Sammy420

2011-03-11 at 07:51

@DoctorDoom wrote:

Wating for the weed to bloom is like sucking a big bag of hairy balls. But the wait give the flower its value! I like to see the progress, the end product is just a bonus :D

Try to keep your sanity m8 :)

No, you wrong bredrin. Waiting for weed to bloom is like waiting for good looking, sexy, beautyful girl for waaaaay to long knowing u will eventually get that shit but its not your day just yet….

But please, dont involve sucking balls in this fine art of cannabis growing..

IMHO! :)

• marijane

2011-03-17 at 20:47

Quick update. the little ones getting nice and big. temperatures still a problem, but i cant think of any solution to this…max temp in my thermometer is 34 😮 and thats just no good at all, way too high. i need to shave off a good 10 degrees somehow…

@Sammy420 wrote:

@DoctorDoom wrote:

Wating for the weed to bloom is like sucking a big bag of hairy balls. But the wait give the flower its value! I like to see the progress, the end product is just a bonus :D

Try to keep your sanity m8 :)

No, you wrong bredrin. Waiting for weed to bloom is like waiting for good looking, sexy, beautyful girl for waaaaay to long knowing u will eventually get that shit but its not your day just yet….

But please, dont involve sucking balls in this fine art of cannabis growing..

IMHO! :)

lol, i think of it as having a housepet a bit. kinda nice taking care of them n such…but once the flowering starts the wait is torture

• baronen

2011-03-17 at 23:06

Får man fråga varför det skrivs på engelska i den här tråden?

• marijane

2011-03-18 at 07:37

@Baronen wrote:

Får man fråga varför det skrivs på engelska i den här tråden?

ask and u shall receive. i speak and understand swedish just fine, but i’m not quite used to these swedish keyboards so it takes forever to write anything……plus swedish grammar sucks ass :P

• charlie_sheen

2011-03-18 at 09:30

The plants looks quite healthy even though the temp is high. :)

• baronen

2011-03-21 at 16:10

I see. Where are you from then? Swedish grammar is totally logical d00d.

• happyt

2011-03-21 at 18:13

No Baronen it’s not. I’ve heard Swedish is one of the hardest, west european, languages to learn, just that we’ve grown up talking swedish so we don’t notice that :)

• dudin

2011-03-21 at 18:45

Hahahahah och folk fortsätter på eng. Killen/tjejen kan ju svenska. Tycker vi kan skriva på svenska och du Marijane svarar på eng. Många som känner sig lite friare att fråga eller kommentera om det funkar med svenska. Kul att du kör en Haze, varför valde du det om man får fråga. Jävla lång blom tid (kör själv haze för den verkar vara lite i en klass för sig).

• Plutonian_Nyborg

2011-03-21 at 21:45

Looking very good my man, two thumbs up, waaay up :)

Also, i wouldn’t worry too much about the temps as long as the plants look healthy.. Sure 34 is uncomfortably close to the red zone… But i finished my first grow ever on even temps around 30-32.. Just thought i’d go on with my newb setup (no exhaust fans with 400w) and see what i got.. On harvest day it looked amazing and weighted in on just about double what i had expected :) That was in coco though, but ive read that high temps can actually stimulate growth as long as the plants get the CO2 they need… Thats just my experience ;) As always watch the plants and adjust the environment to what they tell you…

Best of luck with the grow, i for one think you’ll get some VERY nice results :D

• crazy_k

2011-03-21 at 22:44

Mmmm ser fram emot slut resultatet på denna odling, såg den förra du gjorde å den var riktigt trevlig att läsa igenom! Hoppas du uppdaterar ofta å mycket! :)

Sen när det gäller den svenska grammatiken håller jag ta mig fan med om att den suger :P

• marijane

2011-03-22 at 18:47

Little update. The girls are getting bigger, i havent seen any signs that they want nutes so i’m gonna wait another week or so and see if the lush green color they have now starts to yellow.

There are 2 girls that absolutely refuse to grow. They look more or less the same as when they sprouted, but i’m gonna blame that on faulty seeds. U can see one of them in the first pic. Not bad considering throughout all my grows this is the first time its happened. GHS <3

@Baronen wrote:

I see. Where are you from then? Swedish grammar is totally logical d00d.

Given the legality of what i’m doing i’d rather not say exactly where i’m from, it would be quite easy for certain people where i live to figure out who i am should they ever look around here. But i can say i’m from the western hemisphere ;)

@dudin wrote:

Hahahahah och folk fortsätter på eng. Killen/tjejen kan ju svenska. Tycker vi kan skriva på svenska och du Marijane svarar på eng. Många som känner sig lite friare att fråga eller kommentera om det funkar med svenska. Kul att du kör en Haze, varför valde du det om man får fråga. Jävla lång blom tid (kör själv haze för den verkar vara lite i en klass för sig).

I picked Super Lemon Haze because of the sheer quality of the smoke. I grew SLH once before and i think it could possibly be the best weed i’ve ever smoked, let alone grown…which says quite a bit seeing as how i’ve been smoking since i was about 12 years old. A bit young i know, and i wish i would have waited a couple more years, but thats life i guess :P The flowering time doesnt bother me either as i gotta have one of the safest places to grow ever, definitely worth the extra weeks.

@Crazy_K wrote:

Sen när det gäller den svenska grammatiken håller jag ta mig fan med om att den suger :P

It wouldnt bother me so much if there were rules saying why its “en hund,” and not “ett hund” for example. I remember asking my teacher when i moved here why its “en” and not “ett”…and she said “det är bara så”……..wtf? am i supposed to memorize every word in the swedish language?!? At least in english there are given sets of rules. For example: “I” before “E” except after “C”. Thats a great word-play that applies almost* always…and it even rhymes!! Can it be simpler? :D

• dudin

2011-03-22 at 20:32

Ok. Kort. Hur ordet slutar i bestämd form singular ger oftast en bra ledtråd. Bilen en bil äpplet ett äpple sängen en säng trädet ett träd. Sen finns det säkert många härliga undantag. Ha det gott och tråden ska följas.

• alethea

2011-03-22 at 20:54

Alltså jag brukar inte följa trådar här, kollar sällan i bildbanken, blir sååååå jäklar sugen på att odla och fixa och trixa(sitter och hoppar lite lätt på stolen nu)
    Men det här måste jag bara kolla på 8)

• marijane

2011-03-27 at 18:57

Started the LST process last week, already noticing a difference. Dont understand why everyone doesn’t LST. It works guaranteed every time and its damn near impossible to fuck up.

Gave them 1/5th, or 10ml of TNT complex last week as well. See no negative results, in fact they look better. The growth is really booming, definitely going to continue using BioBizz. They’ve never grown this fast before :D

Gonna start flowering very very soon. Probably next week, already seeing the very first signs of pre-flowers 😉

The temperatures don’t seem to be stunting the growth at all, just worried about the increased risk of herming. I’ll have to keep a close eye on it.

Happy Smoking!
    MJ

• fritz

2011-03-27 at 21:33

Ser bra ut det där! :P

Page 2 of 4