Ett svenskt cannabisforum Forums Coffeeshopen Bildbanken Super Lemon Haze LST 1200W HPS

• marijane

2011-04-11 at 18:48

@Vincent wrote:

Ser awesome ut! Fast hade gärna sett några strains från Mr Nice eller Mandala! :D

i use GHS because of the perfect reliability i’ve always got from them. Gotten every package i’ve ever ordered, within 1 week of ordereing. Usually within 3 or 4 days. Even get cool keychains and stickers every now and then :P

First time i ordered from some other site. 800kr and i didnt get a damn thing, since then its been GHS every time. Not worth the risk when i have a 100% reliable seed dealer. Plus Arjan is da man! ;)

Mr Nice and Mandala good?

just some pics…theyre really starting to grow quite vigorously as always when the bloom cycle starts. These girls are gonna get HUGE! :D

Edit: The slight leaf curling at the tops is really starting to bug me…its no big deal really, as they grow it’ll become less and less apparent. But still, really would love to know what it is. Ideas?

• ganjalars

2011-04-11 at 19:44

@marijane wrote:

Edit: The slight leaf curling at the tops is really starting to bug me…its no big deal really, as they grow it’ll become less and less apparent. But still, really would love to know what it is. Ideas?

Heat? Värmeproblem, plantan svettas bladen viker sig. Gissning

• marijane

2011-04-12 at 18:39

@GanjaLars wrote:

@marijane wrote:

Heat? Värmeproblem, plantan svettas bladen viker sig. Gissning

exactly what i’m thinking too, i cant really do anything about that tho :( I raised the lights a bit, hoping that helps. Problem is the hotter it gets outside the worse its gonna be….only good thing is the lights are only on for 12 hours these days instead of 18

• billball420

2011-04-12 at 18:46

You can switch day/night. It’s much cooler during night.

• vincent

2011-04-13 at 08:30

marijane: Rökat lär nog bli kanon! No doubt! Men det kan ju vara roligt att verkligen veta VAD det är man odlar, och av det jag har läst så kan man inte veta det när det gäller Greenhouse seeds.

Här finns en del intressant läsning om det:

https://swecan.org//viewtopic.php?t=70186&highlight=shantibaba

• crazy_k

2011-04-13 at 09:56

Du kanske får försöka hitta nå liten billig AC eller dylikt annars, kanske hjälper att få ner tempen lite? :)

• humlan

2011-04-14 at 10:25

Kommer bli helt galet precis som förra gången och gången före det. :P

Fridens.

• marijane

2011-04-21 at 13:25

@Vincent wrote:

marijane: Rökat lär nog bli kanon! No doubt! Men det kan ju vara roligt att verkligen veta VAD det är man odlar, och av det jag har läst så kan man inte veta det när det gäller Greenhouse seeds.

Här finns en del intressant läsning om det:

https://swecan.org//viewtopic.php?t=70186&highlight=shantibaba

great name and great avatar btw…had a quote from pulp fiction as my sig for a long long time.

yea i’ve heard similar things before…and u know to be honest, they COULD be selling me some random strain and i’d never know..BUT the quality of the smoke has always been top notch and thats what i care most about so it doesnt bother me at all…..i mean i cant confirm or deny that it is in fact Super Lemon Haze i’m growing, but the quality of smoke i get in the end is so good that i cant argue :)

• chillare

2011-05-01 at 09:25

Ooooh Fuck =) här snackar vi.

Fortsätt så här o hoppas din sinnes status är lika fin som min!!
    Lyssnar på Shpongle-No Turn Unstoned live o kikar runt på Swecan hehe..

• humlan

2011-05-02 at 20:41

Update please :P

• marijane

2011-05-28 at 11:37

Hello stoners,

FINALLY back and good to go. I didnt have a camera for the longest time and life has been kinda busy for me.

So what have u missed…..well as u can see its more of a SoG this time, i couldnt keep up with all the tying down with 15 girls in the room, i did a very light LST in the very beginning weeks. I’m starting to get fat juicy frosty nugs on a few of the girls :D , they’re maturing much faster than the rest for whatever reason. But they’re not near as massive as the others so we’ll see. Once again, just like in most my grows, its very uneven. Meaning they mature at different speeds. Which sucks cuz i’m giving them all the same treatment so it shouldnt be happening. It also makes it hard adjusting the lights and covering the entire canopy cuz all the plants are at different heights 😡

The heat in the room is still a big problem, its obvious the girls are struggling a bit. I’ve raised the lights as much i can and i leave the door open most of the time during the day cycle, this helps alot. I’m starting to wonder if getting another light was a good move considering the size of my room, maybe better with a fat well ventilated 600w HPS. Then again my ventilation setup isnt ideal so i could improve there…

The last pic is a little bud i tested, very nice kick indeed 😉

Happy Smokin’ 8)

• attila

2011-05-28 at 19:50

Mmm nice :D

• drugsarewrong

2011-05-28 at 20:12

Looks fantastic, I wish you a great harvest when it comes around. :D

But damn, you’re making my fingers itch for ordering home a few SLH seeds this very instant. It both sounds and looks tasty. I guess it actually is tasty too… Yeah, im certain it is. It must be.

All of a sudden I feel envious.

Page 4 of 4