Ett svenskt cannabisforum Forums Coffeeshopen Bildbanken Super Lemon Haze LST 1200W HPS

• Super Lemon Haze LST 1200W HPS

Posted by marijane on 2011-03-01 at 20:28

Hey again stoners!

Marijane here once again after my growroom upgrade. I’ve now got 1200 watts total! 8) I’ve opted not to take a break between grows this time and get started right away.

I’ve decided that i am, just as i already knew, a sativa person :) So i’ll be going back to Super Lemon Haze once more instead of an indica heavy strain. It was such fantastic smoke and since i’ve already grown it before i already know what to expect.

I haven’t quite decided if i’ll go for a ScrOG again as i did last go around, maybe just a SoG this time who knows :P They’ll be planted directly into the large pots seeing as i already have all the dirt i need right from the get go…Also, this time around i’m using BioBizz soil instead of the Gold Label i usually use. I’m hoping to avoid the early nute burn they get from the Gold Label, i’ll just have to stay on top of the nutrients a bit earlier than usual.

They’re all germinating right now but i thought i’d start with the pics of the new room setup.

I’ll keep ya posted,
    MJ

Here’s the rundown of my setup:

STRAIN:
    15 x Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse Seeds

LIGHTS:
    1 x 400W Sylvania Grolux HPS
    1 x Cooltube
    1 x Cool-Reflector Vent Hood
    1 x Cool-Reflector Vent Hood

SOIL:
    BioBizz Light Mix

VENTILATION:
    1 x RKV 100 250m3/h (intake)
    1 x RKV 100 250m3/h (exhaust)
    1 x Kolfilter 125mm 300 m³/h

FERTILISERS:
    Hesi Complete Startbox
    1 x Supervit 10ml
    1 x Rotstimulator 0,5L
    1 x TNT complex 0,5L
    1 x Blomcomplex 1L
    1 x Fosfor plus 1L
    1 x Powerzyme 0,5L

POT SIZE:
    11.5L

GROWROOM:
    Spacious extra room

replied 12 years, 11 months ago 30 Members · 58 Replies
  • 58 Replies
  • cthullu

2011-03-01 at 20:37

this is going to be exciting :D Im especially interested in that new soil….
    Since it’s such high percentage of compost and worm poo it should be nice i think, but time will tell…. i will follow on first row seats… :)

• razer

2011-03-01 at 20:38

I must say, wow! That looks amazing! What an setup! :D I am looking forward for the next update my friend! Keep up the good work :hemp:

/razer :hippie:

• chronide

2011-03-01 at 21:31

Omg. That’s alot of light! Spoil them bitches! :D

Very good work on the setup, and good luck with the plants!

– C

• Anonymous

2011-03-02 at 04:42

How many weeks will you give them before flowering?

This is gonna be awsome to follow!

• rikskriminalen

2011-03-02 at 14:40

Detta ser intressant ut. Ska följa den här! :hippie:

• frilansaren

2011-03-02 at 15:10

this is really nice, go on like this, it will be worth gold.

blessed be

• sammy420

2011-03-02 at 19:09

Looking good, Imma grab a chair and watch the show!

Did you get nute burns from the Gold Label soil + water only?

• marijane

2011-03-03 at 06:28

@Sammy420 wrote:

Looking good, Imma grab a chair and watch the show!

Did you get nute burns from the Gold Label soil + water only?

Yea gold label is just a tad too strong for seedlings, but after week 3 or so they’re big enough to not be affected.

@cubacola wrote:

How many weeks will you give them before flowering?

This is gonna be awsome to follow!

Usually i go for the standard 4 weeks in veg, but to be honest i kinda let the ladies decide when they’re ready. With the old gold label soil they always got nute burned for the first 2 weeks or so which slowed the growth so i’d usually go for at least 5 weeks. Hoping to avoid that this time :)

• attila

2011-03-03 at 18:50

How long did you veg the White rhino?

• marijane

2011-03-04 at 08:54

@attila wrote:

How long did you veg the White rhino?

5 weeks

• humlan

2011-03-06 at 12:14

Will be nice as always! Now just the really loooong time to wait. 8)

Looking good, cheers mate!

• marijane

2011-03-06 at 20:29

So today is officially day 1 of the veg cycle. All 15 girls sprouted and are looking healthy. I’m gonna have keep my eye on the temperatures in there these next couple of days and see if theres any major difference with the new light. Besides that i’m good to go.

@Humlan wrote:

Will be nice as always! Now just the really loooong time to wait. 8)

Looking good, cheers mate!

Welcome back! Yea now to wait a long long…..loooong time. Thats life i guess :P

MJ

• humlan

2011-03-07 at 18:34

Welcome back! Yea now to wait a long long…..loooong time. Thats life i guess

MJ

Damn right, it feels like I’m always waiting, for something or other things, always that sit and wait for somone, or something.

Here is a typical thing we say about waiting, and i translate it to english to if you don’t understands it. [Edit]

“Tålamod är en dygd”

Translate “Patience is a virtue”

Just if you are not familiar with swedish yet.

Well cheers mate and enjoy and all my best wishes for you and your grow.

• marijane

2011-03-11 at 07:24

Well i’ve been keeping and eye on the temps in the room with the new light and they are in fact too high. 33 is the highest it gets, which is much hotter than i’m comfortable with….however i’m not sure theres much i can do about it besides raising the lights a bit more, then again that sort of defeats the purpose of having a cooltube.

Tho i’m thinking i can get away with raising them a bit considering i have 3 lights now. Think i may just have to do that :(

Ideas?

Sorry no pics this time, but theyre about 6cm tall now. The first set of leaves coming in nicely :)

@Humlan wrote:

Welcome back! Yea now to wait a long long…..loooong time. Thats life i guess

MJ

Damn right, it feels like I’m always waiting, for something or other things, always that sit and wait for somone, or something.

Here is a typical thing we say about waiting, and i translate it to english to if you don’t understands it. [Edit]

“Tålamod är en dygd”

Translate “Patience is a virtue”

Just if you are not familiar with swedish yet.

Well cheers mate and enjoy and all my best wishes for you and your grow.

yea i’m not very patient at all….waiting sucks ass.

• doctordoom

2011-03-11 at 07:36

Wating for the weed to bloom is like sucking a big bag of hairy balls. But the wait give the flower its value! I like to see the progress, the end product is just a bonus :D

Try to keep your sanity m8 :)

Page 1 of 4