Ett svenskt cannabisforum Forums Coffeeshopen Coffeeshopen 100k hydrosystem i väntan på att cannabis blir lagligt

• reaper

2009-08-06 at 17:52

Do you really think ganja’s going to be legalized anytime within the next 10 years?

• doktor_knark

2009-08-06 at 20:02
    LizardKing wrote:
    Do you really think ganja’s going to be legalized anytime within the next 10 years?

NO WAY! Det tar svenska politiker längre tid än så för att driva igenom självklara förändringar, detta är något kontroversiellt och det finns inte en politiker i detta land som vågar vara kontroversiell, landet lagom. För att detta skall ske måste 40-talisterna i ättestupan, så länge de har makten och det lär de ha ett bra tag till så kommer inget förändras.

• captain

2009-08-12 at 00:15

Tror att en normalstor tomatplanta skördar runt 1-1,5kg, per skörd.. finns ju alltid gröna tomater så skörden kan ju under artificiellt ljus hållas rullande.

Men om vi ska snacka 10kg+ per planta så har vi ju en sån här också:
    Tomatotree.jpg

The massive “tomato tree” growing inside the Walt Disney World Resort’s experimental greenhouses in Lake Buena Vista, Florida may be the largest single tomato plant in the world. The plant has been recognized as a Guinness World Record Holder, with a harvest of more than 32,000 tomatoes and a total weight of 1,151.84 pounds (522 kg). It yields thousands of tomatoes at one time from a single vine. Yong Huang, Epcot’s manager of agricultural science, discovered the unique plant in Beijing, China. Huang brought its seeds to Epcot and created the specialized greenhouse for the fruit to grow. The vine grows golf ball-sized tomatoes which are served at Walt Disney World restaurants. The world record-setting tomato tree can be seen by guests along the Living With the Land boat ride at Epcot.
    :P

• bomben

2009-08-12 at 10:31

Tänk om det vore en annan växt 😯

Page 2 of 2