Ett svenskt cannabisforum Forums Coffeeshopen Sjukstugan gula bladspetsar? Reply To: gula bladspetsar?

• duidui48

2010-06-14 at 01:21

Goggla följande:“the leaf tips are yellowing on my cannabis plant what’s wrong “

Svaren jag fick efter en snabb Googling var följande:

*Get epsom salts, I read that it is a magnesium deficiency. I followed the directions on the back of the bag and the leaves have quit turning yellow.

*I’ve read that the reason they turn yellow is because the soil doesn’t have enough nitrogen which is what makes the plant green.

*You should try crushed egg shells around the plant! The calcium soaks in and helps the tomato/Cannabis plant!

What’s wrong when u can’t even learn to use the Google searchengine,perhaps just freaking LAZYNESS

..or try this link….:http://www.420magazine.com/forums/how-grow-marijuana/72141-how-do-i-find-out-whats-wrong-my-plant.html

I try not to be lazy,somedays i fail,like you my friend,sometimes i take my time to show u how u can find a problemsolver and use Google…all at the same time.. //DuiDui:) 8) :wink:[/i]

..do u understand NOW? 😉