Ett svenskt cannabisforum Forums Coffeeshopen Bildbanken 5 Brudar i cocos | 400w hps osv. BLOM 10V. Stora bilder

• 5 Brudar i cocos | 400w hps osv. BLOM 10V. Stora bilder

Posted by rixkrim on 2009-11-27 at 20:13

Hej
    Har dragit igång en liten grow igen. Även denna gång med REZ DSD strainen för den förgyllde mina dagar senast ;) Har även slängt till ett par andra strains också som skall bli intressant att följa från början till slut.

Följande mjukvara och hårdvara:

Strains:

2xReservour – Double Strawberry Diesel
    1xDNA Genetics – Chocolope
    2xGreenouse Seeds – Super Silver Haze

Totalt – 5X Bitches
    ____

Utrymme: Secret Jardin DR80
    Belysning: 400W MH veg, 400W HPS blom, Cooltube
    Ventilation: 100mm Kanalfläkt, Kolfilter, ljudisolerade slangar.
    Medium: Cocos Bounce
    ____

Näringar:

Canna Coco A+B
    Hesi Coco
    Hesi Supervit
    Hesi TNT
    Hesi Powerzyme
    Hesi PK 13-14

to be continued stay tuned =)

replied 14 years, 2 months ago 9 Members · 43 Replies
  • 43 Replies
  • Anonymous

2009-11-27 at 23:17

Fett!

• brettcoxxx

2009-11-28 at 09:21

ser fint ut, lycka till. ska bli extra kul att följa då jag själv ska dra igång väldigt snart med en väldigt liknande setup och DSD.

• rixkrim

2009-11-28 at 10:30

Tack och bock grabbar. :)

Ja DSDn är grym. Älskar smaken, lukten, utseendet. Riktigt söt och klibbiga klubbor. Mina brudar har blommat 11 dagar nu och samtliga har fått sina pistiller :) Nu är det bara den eviga väntan kvar. Får dock se om utrymmet håller mot slutet 5 brudar på 80x80x160cm kan bli lökigt. Blir väl ett jäkla nerbindande i guess ;)

• brettcoxxx

2009-11-29 at 09:10

Är min första odling så kanske blir så att jag kommer ställa lite frågor, hoppas det är ok.

Hur länge veggade du dem? har försökt hitta nån info om vad som är lämpligt, men känner mig lite lost. Vad är bra, var kan man hitta denna typ av info?

Må väl

• duidui48

2009-11-29 at 11:40

@brettcoxxx wrote:

Är min första odling så kanske blir så att jag kommer ställa lite frågor, hoppas det är ok.

Hur länge veggade du dem? har försökt hitta nån info om vad som är lämpligt, men känner mig lite lost. Vad är bra, var kan man hitta denna typ av info?

Må väl

Double Strawberry Diesel Grow Notes

Veg
    10/10 germinated and went into Black Gold potting soil in half gallon containers. Started about May 10 of last year. Lived in the greenhouse until about june 15th when the 8 remaining plants went into the ground. I planted 2 plants per plot (about 2 feet wide and equally deep) filled with a mix of black gold and the naturaly dirt. In hindsight should have made the holes bigger. I have remedied that situation for this season. They grew fairly quick in veg, being heavy drinkers. They all produced medium to dark green foliage with great natural branching occuring. I didnt top or train these girls and they each turned into a little bush. This season I have topped and trained all of them so we will see how they perform this way. So far its looking very promising. I recommend FIMing these because due to their naturally branchy physique, you can soon expect a monster of a shrub.

Flowering
    They were somewhat slow to show sex. Of the 8 that went in, I got 4 females, so I was happy. This is where they started showing their main differences between the phenotypes. The one I beleive to be a sour diesel dominant phenotype (plant A) had the most stretch in flower, and was the fastest grower. It grew taller and wider than any of the others once the stretch was initiated. This plant produced very large green/yellow/pinkish buds with a light sweet/fuel aroma, not much in the smell department until after a long cure. It was the highest yielding of the 4, giving me 3/4 of a pound from a somewhat small looking plant, I was impressed.
    There were two phenotypes that were similar in nearly every department. They had slightly less stretch than plant A. They both had a strong sweet fruity musky smell, with colorful buds and pistils containing hues of pink, orange, gold, green, and purple (only on plant B was the purple found). Plant B was the more colorful plant, turning lavender at the end of flowering (mostly in the buds and the stalks, leaves stayed fairly green). This plant produced about 6oz of some very high quality fruity smelling bud. Not the heaviest yielder, but the winner as far as smell was concerned. Next to it was plant C, who was very similar in appearnce to plant B except without the purple coloring. The buds were pink gold and green with orange pistils. this was my personal favorite of the bunch because it had the most trichome coverage of all of them. This was hands down the most resinous of all of the DSD’s, and the second biggest yielder giving me a little over a half pound. The smell was fruity sweet and fuely, in my opinion the best expression of the genetics.
    The last of them would be plant D. This one had hardly any stretch once it entered flowering. It produced red pistils, and lots of them. this plant had a weird smell to it its whole life. It smelled somewhat minty, acrid, a little fruity, but not like the others. It produced long skinny buds that didnt fill in like the others did, and was disappointing in the yield department. It did turn some pretty spectacular colors in the foliage at the end of flowering, however they didnt carry over into the bud. Not much else to be said about this little girl :p

After the cure…
    Plant A – Big green and orange buds with respectable resin coverage. Sweet herby smell with some diesel in it. The taste is that like sour diesel without the sourness, replaced by a smooth subtle sweetness. Also tastes of hash, due to high reson content. Smoke is smooth, non-expanding, and leaves no aftertaste. Its potent too. This has a moderate sativa-influenced high but with indica characteristics. Relaxing on the body and mind, great for activities and good day or night. A crowd pleaser for sure. Very Nice! 7/10

Plant B – Colorful purple/pink/gold/green buds with moderate resin coverage. Smell is very sweet and fruity, reminds me mildly of fruit preserves. Smell fills the room when breaking up the bud, definately an attention grabber. The taste is just like the smell, so sweet fruity and with a slight earthy hint. Best tasting of the lot. Leaves a sweet aftertaste in your mouth that everyone has commented on as being extremely pleasant. Not as potent as plant A, but the flavor more than makes up for it! Somewhat more indica leaning in the high department, but still right on track! 7.5/10

Plant C – Colorful like B, but without the purple, and nearly white/gold with resin, its caked on there. Smell is stronger than any others, with a powerful fruity fuely smell exiting the jar. This one gets noticed in public :). The taste is like a mix of A and B, with a wonderful sweet fruity hashy taste stays through the whole bowl til the end. The smoke is so smooth and easy on the throat and lungs its easy to take too big a rip and end up coughing on the floor. This stuff has a noticeable expansion due to the rediculous resin coverage. It is the stickiest stinkiest of the bunch, nearly impossible to roll a joint because of the resin. Its also the most potent of them all, that trait making this my favorite. It can cut through or enhance any other type of high (I like combining it with a pure sativa for a synergistic high) and there is almost no ceiling or tolerance buildup. My hands down favorite! 9/10

Plant D – Smaller, less dense green buds with red hairs. A subtle fruity minty smell is noticed from the jar, not very strong tho, and just sort of plain. The taste is ok, nothing very special. Tastes herby and minty and sort of sweet. Its slightly stingy on the throat, and does not leave a bad aftertaste. Not nearly as potent as the other three, its still good smoke, just not the best. Makes me appreciate the others! 5/10

I hope this was helpful to you all! I know I sure enjoyed this undertaking.

And lastly, I have to recommend this strain to everyone under the sun. It has something for everyone and it will remain in my garden for years to come :)

***************************EN TILL***************************

Hello Everyone, this time around I purchased 10 beans by Reservoir Seeds called Double Strawberry Diesel. This is what it is supposed to look like when done..
    Its a 9 to 10 week SativaIndica mix leaning towards the sativa side, there are three phenotypes I should expect to see; a lanky sativa with very high resin output, a shorter bushier sativa dominant pheno (which is the one I’m after) with high resin and thicker buds and branching, and a more indica dominant variety that I couldn’t find ANY info on so I’m assuming its not on the same plane of desirability or doesn’t show very often.
    My lighting for germination and early veg are 2 double three ft. fluorescent’s, and one double 4 ft fluorescent. Veg will be either a 400 MH (i need to replace the bulb) or a 400 HPS. Flowering will be a 1000HPS in an environmentally controlled 4’5″ x 4’5″ grow tent.
    I have decided not to go hydro but soil this run, as the hydro is taking way too much of my time as of late. Soil will be a 50-50 mix of Happy Frog and FF Ocean Forest, with 20% perlite, 10% sphagnum moss, and some fine dolomite lime added. I intend to try an all organic crop.

//DuiDui :) 8) 😉

• rixkrim

2009-11-29 at 20:18

Där du =) vi kan tacka och bocka DuiDui48 för den fina informationen :hippie:

Jag veggade dock inte länge alls, 2 veckor och 4 dagar cirkus, Men dom har stretchat sig fint under sina 13 dagar i blom hehe.

• duidui48

2009-11-30 at 03:09

***********************Chocolope****************************

Our preferred method of growing this strain is in everything. The Choco-Lope likes all medium’s Hydro, Coco Beds, Soil, NFT systems its all good. But we usually like to veg our plant’s 3-4 weeks depending on strain. Less is more in our book, Bigger plants less Numbers of plants. She dosent mind the nutes so push her she will surprise you.

So all fertilizer are ok but we try to stick to the Organic stuff.

The average flowering time for this strain 9-10 weeks indoor

Outdoors not yet tested.

When this variety is grown using our growing methods the Choco-Lope will yield on the average 100 grams per plant But if you want to avoid a 3-4 week veg and plant 20-25 per sq. meter you will get 400-600 grams.per sq. mtr.

Give her love and she will yield for you.

I grow in beds using Cocos from Plagroon with Worm castings and Super Bio mix as an additive, This is my base medium. Also I added Guano Peru, Maril, and Sea Weed. All from Plagroon. This is just to pump up the medium after every use so as not to waste time, money, and effort in buying new coco etc. I am planting the Chocolope clones 12 per square meter. The clones I got off my mate who bought a pack off DNA at there shop in Amsterdam.
    The First Week

For he first week or so I will give no food in the water so I do not shock the small clones with minimum root mass. After I have seen growth and am confident there is sufficient rooting within the bed I start to feed. In the vegetive stage I did not feed that much just some liquid guano, enzymes, and Noburn , which is basically, diluted liquid yucca. The noburn provides a good buffer zone and keeps you from having to water as much. Also after the first week I begin my spray program of Neem oil, Clove oil, and Garlic oil. I sprayed every 3-4 days up into the 3rd week of flower. I have found if you spray kind of heavy in the vegetive state and into 3 weeks of flower you usually wont have a problem with bugs or powder etc.

After the Second Week

O.K. after 2 weeks these babies are filling out the bed. Now I am feeding Mother Earth Super Tea Grow along with the enzyme, noburn, and Guano. I am P.H.ing at 5.9-6.2. DNA says to super crop to keep under control and flower at a decent size to maximize yield. I have super cropped some multiple places and others not at all, as a result I have an even canopy at the time of trigger to flower. I have noticed there are some plants that are half the size of the rest but the only way to tell is to look under at the stocks because the bed is completely filled! The Chocolope are going into flower at about 2 feet from coco line and completely full. I am now feeding Mother Earth Super Tea Bloom as well as the other nutes. The Chocolope after week 1 flower you notice the site formation within the bed and it looks like nothing but tops.

At week 2 flower along with the other nutrients I start using “Missing Link” from Bionova, this helps correct any deficiencies as well as give special trace elements and beneficial microbs. O.K. now barely 2 weeks in flower and the Chocolope already smells!!! A mate who gave me the clones told me about the amazing smell but I never had weed smell after 2 weeks!!! Another thing I’ve noticed is the bed is all sites, top after top!! I put nets up between the 2-3rd weeks as advised by my mate, and at this point they have doubled in size!! Now the description DNA gave on there web site sounds right on these birds are big!! All I can keep saying is how the smell dominates all other plants in my room! And at 4 weeks the Chocolope keeps getting sweeter and sweeter!! At this point I have been pumping these girls and no sign of burn or trouble.
    After Week Five

Finally at week 5 they stop growing up!! At about 5-6 feet (1.5-2 meters) and week 5 they officially are done growing up and now growing out!! The crystals are so sticky at this point even brushing slightly against them you reek with this smell of fruit and trying to smell another strain after you squeeze the Chocolope is virtually impossible!! The Chocolope DOMINATES!!!

Week Six

At week 6 the smell is changing, once very fruity but now something else is there, still the fruit element is there just not as dominant. The best way to describe it I guess would be “dirty” or “thick” I dunno if this makes sense but that’s how me and my mate can describe it “dirty, thick, fruit”. At the end of the 6th week I start to flush using only P.H.’d water.

The DNA web site says 9-10 weeks but my mate who has grown many runs of Chocolope said to cut her down at 8 weeks. This is for the sweetest tasting buds. He had the odd Chocolope from seed go 10+ weeks but it wasn’t nearly as tasty. So the pheno I have is the Cannalope pheno, fast, sweet, and a big yielder.
    D Day

So at 55 days I cut these babies down and WOW the smell is incredible!! Fruity and thick and strong and sweet!!! I will let these birds hang for 7-10 days before trimming. I would like to wait a bit longer but my room is very dry and I don’t want them too dry too fast. After trimming I put the buds in a cardboard box for another week or so, so the buds all dry at the same speed and this helps the dryer buds get more moist and visa versa, making a evenly dried box of weed.

My yield was almost 600 grams per sq. mtr.!! Cant complain with that!! The smoke report? All I can say is WOW! I did not smell any chocolate in the plants while they were growing but as the buds cure the coco smell comes thru slightly before getting stamped out by the “dirty fruit” smell. The proof is in the pudding as they say. Well the Chocolate pudding that is. As my pals and I smoke all we can keep referencing is the old school up high and flavor of the Chocolope. It reminds me of chocolate Thai. The high is up and the flavor is tasty all the way to the end.

This is top-notch connoisseur weed. The ease of this plant to grow and he pay off in the smoke makes this Chocolope a dream plant for the indoor gardener. And if you were lucky enough to taste real chocolate Thai in the 80’s welcome back, and if you were not lucky enough to taste real chocolate Thai here is your chance.

Google is my friend.. 😉

• duidui48

2009-11-30 at 03:17

*******************Super Silver Haze – Detailed Grow Report*************************

Detta rör sej om just en DETALJERAD Grow Report av ovan strain så jag länkar bara.Håll till godo my friend 😉

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=1539

• rixkrim

2009-11-30 at 16:40

duidui: Väldigt intressant läsning där. Jag lyfter på hatten ännu en gång för länkarna :hippie: Har gjort på liknande sätt när det gäller nerbindandet, problemet är bara att mina SSH har blivit såpass stor att dom lyfter mina vikter jag använt för att få ner dom så jag måste nog knyta om dom och stumt denna gång hehe. Kan även passa på att säga att jag la 2 SSH på grodd och båda kom upp, Femmade är dom också men det roliga är pheno dragen i dom två. Dom skiljer sig TOTALT från varandra. Den ena skriker det sativa om medans den andra är mega kompakt och har ruskigt stora och tjocka fanleafs.

Tänkte befoga lite bilder till er som hänger med. :hippie:

SSH Pheno 1

SSH Pheno 2

En Bunt DSD Toppar

DSD Branchy

SSH Stam

Översikten, Chocolopen i mitten

Lukten på Chocolopen är hur skum som helst. Har aldrig känt något liknande när det gäller cannabis, mycket jord och nästan lite åt mögel hållet. SSH stinker citrus som satan och DSD luktar också starkt, Dock mer åt det sötare och fruktigare hållet.

Well thats all för tillfället =)

• reaper

2009-12-01 at 09:35

Ska bli kul att se hur Chocolopen blir, har läst att den ska vara ganska svår att odla, men det är väl hursomhelst med det..
    Har ju rökt den på grey area i Amsterdam, top 3 ever! De andra 2 i listan är också från grey area. 😆
    Är själv sugen på deras femmade frön;
    http://www.dnagenetics.com/online_store/chocolope_feminised_aka_dline_cannabis_seeds_.cfm
    http://www.dnagenetics.com/online_store/la-confidential-feminised-cannabis-seeds.cfm

• rixkrim

2009-12-01 at 14:45

Chocolope är en klar favorit här med :D Längtar mycket, Ang svårigheter att framställa den har jag inte märkt något av. Den pinnar på som alla andra. Möjligt är att den gärna vill ha mer näring än de andra så den är lite blekare men det brukar reda ut sig själv när den rotat sig rejält och kan ta upp mer.
    Jag köpte 6 st femmade chocolope när jag var till amsterdam senast varav jag satte ett bara och den tog sig, Dyrt men värt det :D

Fridens Fellow Growers

• rixkrim

2009-12-03 at 21:48

Och här är en liten updejt då.

Damerna börjar breda ut sig hyggligt nu, Och för att inte tala om höjden.
    Måste binda ner konstant så nu går det trådar kors och tvärs genom hela tältet
    Ser rätt kul ut hehe :D

SSH 1

SSH 2

Chocolope

Undersikt

Översikt

Svalt och fuktigt

• reaper

2009-12-05 at 08:52

@rixkrim wrote:

Chocolope är en klar favorit här med :D Längtar mycket, Ang svårigheter att framställa den har jag inte märkt något av. Den pinnar på som alla andra. Möjligt är att den gärna vill ha mer näring än de andra så den är lite blekare men det brukar reda ut sig själv när den rotat sig rejält och kan ta upp mer.
    Jag köpte 6 st femmade chocolope när jag var till amsterdam senast varav jag satte ett bara och den tog sig, Dyrt men värt det :D

Fridens Fellow Growers

Har också haft problem med just femmade, bla lowryder som bara 1 av 6 blev något.
    Northern lights frön var det en 1/3 som inte blev något.
    Samma problem nu nu när jag beställde från femaleseeds.nl.

Kanske är sättet man kläcker fröna, hur har du gjort?
    Jag har satt dom i sånna små jordkapslar, vet inte vad dom heter längre..

• rixkrim

2009-12-06 at 00:15

@enema420 wrote:

Har också haft problem med just femmade, bla lowryder som bara 1 av 6 blev något.
    Northern lights frön var det en 1/3 som inte blev något.
    Samma problem nu nu när jag beställde från femaleseeds.nl.

Kanske är sättet man kläcker fröna, hur har du gjort?
    Jag har satt dom i sånna små jordkapslar, vet inte vad dom heter längre..

jag groddar mellan kaffefilter sen rätt ner i cocos med dom bara, fungerar hur bra som helst för mig, Alla frön jag lagt på grodd har groddat och sen kommit upp :)

• vexed

2009-12-06 at 01:54

Ser fint ut även den här gången mannen. Fina stora, friska löv (till skillnad från en annan :cry:). Hoppas de blir lika bra eller bättre denna gång!

Utan att ha följt tråden – upplever du inte att det växer något långsammare med så låg temp? Inte sugen på att höja den lite? Förra odlingen odlade en kompis kloner från samma moderplanta i högre temp än mig (jag 24, han 28-30) och de växte påtagligt snabbare. Bara ett tipps, kanske finns en anledning att den är låg?

Page 1 of 3