• cthullu

2011-03-10 at 20:56

Försökte googla fram en bild på öppnad banan, men snubblade över att Soma tydligen skrivit lite om just detta också.

Inget ont om Soma, jag diggar honom starkt och har lärt mig en hel del bra från hans bok, men som vanligt tror varenda odlare som ser något som alltid funnits där att han är den enda som inser den helt uppenbara implikationen så han kallar det för en metod han också namnger:

I named this new method “Rodelization” after a friend who helped me realize and make use of this way of creating female seeds. After growing crop after crop of the same plant in the same conditions, I noticed that if I flowered the plants 10-14 days longer than usual, they would develop male “bananas”. A male banana is a very slight male flower on a female marijuana plant that is formed because of stress. Usually they do not let out any pollen early enough to make seeds, but they sometimes do. They are a built in safety factor so in case of sever conditions, the plant can make sure that the species is furthered.

You can also use this pollen to make new female crosses by cross pollinating. The older females with the bananas can be brought into the room with the younger, un-pollinated females when they are three weeks into flowering. Turn all of the circulation fans on high, and the little bits of pollen will proceed to make it around the room. Do this for several days. Six to seven weeks later you will have ripe 100% female seeds; not nearly as many as a male plant would make, but enough to start over somewhere else with the same genetics.

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-faqs/34027-somas-version-making-feminized-seeds.html

Ingen ny info egentligen från det vi redan sagt, men, kanske ger lite mer trovärdighet om någon tvivlade på det hela och bara tänker “cthullu snackar skit, det är fan visst hermafroditer” eller något i den stilen.