Ett svenskt cannabisforum Forums Coffeeshopen Bildbanken Super Lemon Haze + K2 Grow Log ScrOG Reply To: Super Lemon Haze + K2 Grow Log ScrOG

marijane

Thanks for the advice. The only reason i’ve been starting is because they’re quite a ways into the grow, and i hear 4 or so weeks is when nutes should be added. I’ll flush next time to be certain i suppose, depending how they look of course.

It was a quite low dose, something like 25mL per 10L of TNT complex which is the weakest of the nutes i have, used for the veg state. Also used 2 drops supervit which says should be used throughout the entire cycle and contains “trace elements”…whatever the hell that means. And a dose of root complex to help them cope with the stress of the transplant.

Also discovered that the pH had been all out of whack, glad i got the meter. It’s kind of strange actually…..Last grow I used those little paper pH sticks and it showed that it was too low. Now after testing it was too high, so they had been getting a pH value that was much too high. Probably a cause for some of the symptoms we’re seeing.

Its a real shame about the little struggling ones :(