• Creator
    Discussion

reaper
    Participant

Pure Power Plant från Nirvana.

Rusupplevelser tack 😆

Har precis grott 5st som satts i jord och väntar på att titta upp. Jag är jättespänd på hur dom kommer att ta sig och givetvis på hur rökat kommer att bli.

• Author
    Replies

reaper

Trevligt, man blir stenad som det är tänkt, har inte haft spectakulära upplevelser men det är en bra strain 😆

1.Smoke off the fast pheno was very, very up high. I smoked some and went out to the gas station and while I was there I thought I was going to be killed for some reason (very paranoid) .

2.The smoke is great, the couchlock only sets in if you lay down. Otherwise. a great up high that lasts. The flavor is spicey and sometimes reminds me of peanut butter! I would grow PPP again with no hesitation. Great value for the price, no false economy here.

3.The smoke has a nice smooth texture with a nice piney and lemony flavor. When sampled by my neighbors I was told it was the best bud they had ever tasted.

4.The high doesn’t sneak up on you but rather flows into your head after a hit or two. The effect is defiantly sativa like, and I found myself paranoid many times. After a bowl I would feel as if I had downed two Red Bulls (energy drink), and had somewhat of a caffeine rush like feeling, along with the usual paranoia. The high doesn’t render one useless, and is a great day smoke in my opinion, with couch lock only setting in when smoking while already tired.

5.With regard to the smoke, it has a crisp pine smoothness, very easy on the throat and quite more-rish. A month’s curing has improved upon the smoothness and taste slightly.

This particular pheno glues my arse firmly to the couch with a smile from ear to ear. It’s the most potent smoke I’ve ever enjoyed. For me however, this has to be a weekend smoke, I couldn’t hold down a day job after smoking PPP in the evenings.

Reports back from friends confirm my experiences, this bud is wiping-out even the most hardened stoners with a single joint. Unfortunately they all want the bud I have the least of.

On a negative side, I’ve found PPP really screws-up my taste buds, a few tokes and expensive wine begins to taste like vinegar. Strangely chocolate seems the only flavour unaffected :-)

Det var allt jag kunde hitta, jag orkade inte skriva en rökrapport själv så jag snodde några från Overgrow 🙄

//Andy

reaper

Jag gjorde misstaget att blanda min ww buds med ppp budsen efter som jag skördade plantorna samtidigt. Hade 4 ww och 1 ppp så ww dominerade helt klart. Men lite rena ppp buds rökte jag upp och de funkade ut märkt. 😆

Poängen var att jag skulle skapa en ww/ ppp hybrid som jag skulle kalla whitepower men det sket sig eftersom jag bara fick honblommor. Så det blev inga frön =(