Hedge Fund Manager: Good bye and Fuck You!

Boom shiva!

Moderator: Powerpuffgirl

Forum rules
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jesus
Garderobssnille
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hedge Fund Manager: Good bye and Fuck You!

Postby Jesus » 2009-02-21 12:11:10

Avskedsbrev från en fondförvaltare vars fond ökade 866% i värde på ett år.

[quote]I was in this game for the money. The low hanging fruit, i.e. idiots whose parents paid for prep school, Yale, and then the Harvard MBA, was there for the taking. These people who were (often) truly not worthy of the education they received (or supposedly received) rose to the top of companies such as AIG, Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers and all levels of our government. All of this behavior supporting the Aristocracy, only ended up making it easier for me to find people stupid enough to take the other side of my trades. God bless America.[/quote]
[quote]...hemp has been used for at least 5,000 years for cloth and food, as well as just about everything that is produced from petroleum products.[/quote]
[quote]My only conclusion as to why [marijuana] is illegal, is that Corporate America, which owns Congress, would rather sell you Paxil, Zoloft, Xanax and other additive drugs, than allow you to grow a plant in your home without some of the profits going into their coffers.[/quote]

:lol: Skön kille!

MrBurns
Garderobssnille

Postby MrBurns » 2009-02-21 13:18:00

Fast jag stör mig på att han tror att hanplantor är synonymt med industrihampa och att honplantor är marijuana... :?

Puffpuff
pass...

Postby Puffpuff » 2009-02-28 18:06:18

Helt klart min nya idol efter att jag läst det brevet.

Synd att man inte har kunskaperna kring ekonomi :P

Return to “Coffeeshopen”