Ett svenskt cannabisforum Forums Coffeeshopen Coffeeshopen Cannabis suger. Reply To: Cannabis suger.

• mellow

2004-08-03 at 12:09

Postat det har tidigare men en shjysst sida for folk som forsoker dra ner pa sitt rokande.

http://www.dopeheads.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Basically, this website has been set up in the hope that it can become a resource for anyone and everyone who thinks they may have a problem with smoking dope. I don’t mean a problem getting hold of it, or an inability to roll a decent joint, I mean a problem with not being able to stop.

Many people will tell you cannabis is a safe, non-addictive drug with many positive associations. They may be right.

But I know through my own experience, and that of other people, that cannabis can cause problems. It’s to those people that this site is dedicated.

I should point out that I’m not a fundamentalist nutter who objects to cannabis or any other drugs on moral grounds. I absolutely don’t believe that anyone should be made to stop smoking dope, and I’m neither a doctor nor medical expert of any kind.